Healthy Mood, Relaxation & Deep, Restful Sleep
Tranquinol™ is a truly unique, botanical formula that promotes deep restful sleep, supports mental tranquility, calm mood and focus throughout the day. Most importantly, Tranquinol™ promotes deep, restful REM sleep and improved quality of sleep so you wake refreshed. It also helps increase daytime energy levels and can even overcome the adverse effects from the prior use of sleep or mood medications. This is a natural, non-addictive supplement, which will not cause daytime sluggishness or drowsiness.
Tranquinol is indicated when you are experiencing insomnia, waking up feeling still fatigued, and have used sleeping medication in the past. If you are having trouble falling asleep, please refer to Gallbladder ND, and if you are a frequent traveler and erratic sleeper, please refer to Melatonin ND.
Key Ingredients in Tranquinol™:
- L-theanine - a free (non-protein) amino acid found almost exclusively in tea plants (Camellia sp.). This amino acid directly stimulates the production of alpha brain waves, creating a state of deep relaxation and mental alertness similar to what is achieved through meditation. Second, L-theanine is involved in the formation of the inhibitory neurotransmitter, gamma amino butyric acid (GABA). GABA influences the levels of two other neurotransmitters, dopamine and serotonin, producing the key relaxation effect.
- Noni - contains scopoletin, a natural anti-depressant compound, which helps upregulate mood and sense of well being. Noni also contains Pro-Xeronine, which is converted to xeronine by the body. Your body naturally produces xeronine when you are relaxed, laughing, being creative, feeling happy, and feeling love.
- Valerian root - has been used as a sleep aid for thousands of years. It has been shown to help relax the central nervous system, promote calmness, and decrease levels of anxiety. Scientific research also points to valerian root's impact on the availability of the brain neurotransmitter GABA, which influences the production of serotonin and dopamine.
- Magnolia officinalis bark and Ziziphus spinosa seed - both extracts have been used traditionally in Asian medicine for mild anxiety, nervousness and sleep-related problems. Studies show that these two extracts when combined together, help moderate central nervous system activity and promote muscle relaxation.
- Magnesium Glycinate - While 60% of the magnesium is in the bones, the rest is primarily in the cells where it functions to regulate the transmission of impulses between brain cells, and from nerves to muscles to organs. Magnesium also promotes muscle relaxation and relief from tension in the body.
Easily Fall Asleep, Get the Deep Sleep You Need
An excellent program to help you fall asleep easily, remain in a state of REM sleep and awaken refreshed, we recommend taking Tranquinol™ with Melatonin Nano-Plex™.
2 capsules contains:
Sleep Pro Blend™ (784 mg): L-theanine, Magnesium Glycinate, Valerian (root) (Valeriana officinalis), Noni (fruit,seed), Amylase, Maltase, Apple Cider Vinegar, Protease, Pepsin, Lipase, Lactase, Invertase, Cellulase
Seditol™ proprietary blend (336 mg): Patented extracts from Magnolia officinalis and Ziziphus spinosa
Other Ingredients: 100% solvent-free, excipient-free vegetable capsules. No magnesium stearate (a toxic excipient), corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, binders, glues or other toxic tagalongs as found in tablets and gelatin capsules. Store in a cool, dry place.
Violite™ Protected: Patent-pending dark violet-colored, #2 HDPE nontoxic plastic bottle engineered to block light between 450-720 nm, the range at which damage to nutrients occurs. Nitrogen flushed to protect freshness and prevent oxidation.
Adults and Children (age 4 and up): For calm mood, take 2 capsules in the AM daily. For healthy sleep take 2 capsules 1 hour before bed. May also take a few drops of Melatonin Nano-Plex™ right before bed.
Health Beyond Hype is authorized to distribute nutritional products manufactured by Premier Research Labs, Austin, TX.