Terms and Conditions
Protection from Irradiation
We make every effort to ensure that products are delivered in a timely manner, and protection from irradiation during the shipping process is our utmost priority. Therefore, after thorough research we have decided to use the U.S. Post Office (U.S.P.S) as the default shipping method for all orders inside the continental U.S. The U.S.P.S offers a 2 to 3 day Priority Shipping Option versus the 4 day UPS ground option, which works out better for the customer.
The U.S.P.S. has stated to us that, "Only mail to federal government agencies in Washington DC whose ZIP Code(tm) ranges begin with 202, 203, 204 and 205 are being irradiated. No other mail is being irradiated." If your purchase is being shipped to one of the above listed Zip Codes, we recommend that you select UPS ground, to avoid irradiation. Shipping will take a bit longer, but will provide the quality promised to you.
UPS Shipping is still available if you prefer not to use the U.S.P.S. Free shipping will not apply.
When Your Package Will Be Shipped
All orders made before 12 p.m. (Eastern Time) are processed and shipped the same day, except for Sunday. Orders after 12 p.m. may or may not be processed. However, they will be processed the following business day.
Delivery Errors or Delays
Health Beyond Hype has no control over the US Postal Service or UPS delivery time frames. We make every attempt to ensure your packages are delivered in a timely manner. If for any reason the US Postal Service or UPS does not deliver the package as paid for, we will provide you the tracking number so you can locate your package. If you choose to cancel your order due to a shipping delay, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
Please be advised that HealthBeyondHype.com is not responsible for taxes and/or duties or any brokerage and/or delivery fees applied to international shipments. Also, we kindly request that you contact your customs office to thoroughly inquire about import regulations before placing your order, as we will not be liable for packages refused or held for delivery. Some customs may hold packages up to 90 days.
ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR ANY REASON.
Packages being shipped anywhere outside of the Continental U.S. will incur shipping charges based on the shipping method selected. The shipping methods are:
- USPS International takes 6-10 business days. Excludes Saturday and Sunday.
- USPS Express International takes 3-5 business days. Excludes Saturday and Sunday.
- United Parcel Service (UPS) (Worldwide Express) takes 1-3 business days with delivery by 10:30 am or noon. Excludes Saturday and Sunday.
- United Parcel Service (UPS) (Worldwide Saver) takes 1-3 business days with delivery by the end of the day. Excludes Saturday and Sunday.
- United Parcel Service (UPS) (Worldwide Expedited) takes 2-5 business days with delivery by the end of the day. Excludes Saturday and Sunday.
NOTE: THESE ARE THE DELIVERY TIMES TO YOUR COUNTRY. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOUR LOCAL CUSTOMS MAY HOLD YOUR PACKAGE.
All orders made before 12 p.m. (Eastern Time) are processed and shipped the same day, except for Sunday. Orders after 12 p.m. may or may not be processed, there is no guarantee. However, they will be shipped the following business day. The default shipping method is US Postal Service which delivers with 2-3 business days, including Saturday.
In the event that you wish to cancel your order, we ask that you contact us immediately to pull the order so you can receive a full refund. If your order has already been processed, charges incurred for shipping will apply. Call 877-424-4233 to reach Customer Service.
Due to the unpredictable nature of demand, it is impossible to control when an item runs out of inventory. If an item that you have ordered is on back-order, it will be shipped as soon as it is made available with no additional charges.
Order Error Policy
If you feel that an item was not included in your order please do the following immediately:
- Check the entire box and empty out packing.
- Compare your invoice with the contents in the box.
- If you have determined that an item was not included in the order, contact us immediately and it will be sent without cost to you.
- If you received an incorrect item, a return label will be sent to you upon notification. As soon as you receive the label, we ask that you make sure the package gets to the USPS immediately. If the package is not returned within 14 days, you will be charged for the shipping label. See "Guidelines for Returning Product" at the end of this section for appropriate packaging instructions.
Guidelines for Making Returns
- Return Within 30 Days -If for what ever reason you wish to return your item(s),simply return it within 30 days of the shipping date on your invoice. You must include your original invoice with your package and state the reason for returning the product(s). If you do not have your original invoice contact customer service at 877-424-4333.
- 15% Restocking Fee -Your credit card will be refunded minus a 15% restocking fee on the total amount of the items being returned.
- Product Must be Unopened -We do not accept returned items that have been opened-NO EXCEPTIONS. Please make sure you are absolutely sure about your item(s) before you complete your order.
- Clean Labels -The item must be in the original condition in which you received it. No scuff marks, smears, smudges, water damage, ink marks, etc. Shrink wrap must be fully intact.
- Storage - Products must have been stored at room temperature (not in a hot place such as a car) or near a microwave oven.
- Adequate Wrapping -Products must be carefully wrapped in their original plastic wrapping or other clean, protective wrapping. Do not put products loose into a box (to avoid bottles hitting each other during travel).
- Damaged Items Will Not Be Refunded -Any items returned that are damaged, will not be reimbursed.
- Labeling the Package Correctly -Please type or print clearly and neatly on the package, and include your return address on the outside of the box. Send packages to:Health Beyond Hype
13852 Wilmington Court
Jacksonville, FL 32223
- Shipping Service -Products must be returned by US Postal Service (USPS) or UPS only. Items returned using Fed Ex, DHL, or any other delivery service will not be refunded. Items returning from Washington DC with Zip Codes beginning with 202, 203, 204 and 205 must be returned by UPS only.